About Me

East Texas
Not really much about me to tell ~ lol. Just a simple girl trying to get some things figured out. *wink*

Thursday, August 2, 2007


Err, doesnt look like Im very good with this whole blog thing huh!!! How many days has it been since my last entry?!? =[



So, the scale at it lowest so far (at 2 am after a long night of sweating, dancing, and singing karaoke) has said 178. How nice that was for a brief second. Every mornin since then Ive been averaging between 180 and 182. Not too bad I dont suppose. Im not sure that Im giving it my all, so thats something Im gonna be working on. We've only got 17 more days before the cruise and Im tryin to get around 175 before leaving. I've had hard times before gettin out of the 180's ... seems like thats my sticking place. So, Im gonna work harder and maybe I will be able to do it. Doing weights with my dad 3 days a week ... and on the treadmill 6x's a week. Normally while on the t'mill I walk alittle over 1 mile after my cool down ... so thats 6 miles a week. Granted, thats not wonderful, I know some people do that in one day ... but hey, Im trying! I think Im starting to see a bit of the weight loss in my face, and I beleive my shirts are starting to fit a bit better. Considering how large I am up top ... Ive always had to stretch my shirts before puttin them on ... and, I dont find myself doin that as often, so thats pretty cool. My face and my mid section is really where I'd like to lose from. But then again ... wouldnt we all!!!! ;)

Thinking about adding CLA into my plan. Seems a lot of people are seeing some pretty good results with the help of it. Im not taking my Phen anymore. Mainly cuz I dont have the money to go back and get it ... but, sometimes Im not too sure about that stuff. It takes my appetite away so I find myself eating hardly nothing at all ... and that might be the way some people try and lose weight, but, not me!!! lol ...





  • B ~ 3 sausage links, small bit of beef jerky
  • L ~ Medium salad and shrimp w/ cocktail sause (2 tbl spoons)
  • D ~ Cheesey chicken and cauliflower
  • Exercise ~ 1 mile on the t'mill

No comments: